Digital Spirometer Price in Pakistan
The SPIROMETER is a hand-held equipment for checking lung conditions, adopts the infrared signal acquisition mode for measuring items related to FVC, and it is applicable for hospital, clinic, family for routine test.
- Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), forced expiratory volume in one second (FEV1) to forced vital capacity (FVC) ratio (FEV1/FVC), peak expiratory flow (PEF), forced expiratory flow at 25 % of FVC (FEF25), forced expiratory flow at 50 % of FVC (FEF50), forced expiratory flow at 75 % of FVC (FEF75) and forced expiratory flow from 25 %~ 75 % of FVC (FEF2575) can be measured;
- The personnel information (including height, age, sex, etc.) can be set.
- Flow-volume chart, volume-time chart display.
- The data can be stored, deleted, uploaded and reviewed.
- Trend chart display.
- Health state indication.
- Calibration Function.
- Over – limit prompt function for volume and flow.
- Indicate expiration within 6 seconds by indicators.
- Start measuring by one-button.
- The data can be transmitted by Bluetooth or USB cable.
- Real-time clock can be set and displayed.
- Battery power indication.
- Automatic shutdown when there is no operation within two minutes.