Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor ABPM50 Contec Medical
PM50 is a multi-functional patient monitor that can monitor BP and SpO2 at the same time. Realizing long time monitoring of dynamic blood pressure, the device is widely applicable to hospital wards, community clinics and other medical institutions.
Adult Cuff Only
CD (PC Software)
USB Data Cable
1) Compact and portable, easy to use.
2) With Integrative SpO2 Probe.
3) Double working modes, monitoring function and 24 hours ambulatory NIBP measurement function can be flexibly set.
4) Long time monitoring BP and SpO2, displaying value of BP, SpO2 and PR.
5) NIBP and SpO2 data Record for large capacity.
6) With friendly user interface, the user can see list menu and review measurement results.
7) The device can display low power information, alarm information, error information and time information richly.
8) Patient information can be flexibly set.
9) Case management function. PC software can achieve data review, analysis measurement results, seeing trend, printing reports and other functions.
10) Data can be transmitted between device and computer, such as upload patient information, download measurement data.
**Function of Master Device Software**
1）Set patient information through PC software.
2）Up to 1000 patients cases can be edited and supervised.
3）The time segment of dealing with the patient’s NIBP data is 48 hours.
4）Connect the device by USB interface.
5）Can upload patient information data collection project and download collection data.
6）Can display scoop-shape trend graph, filling-type trend graph, histogram, pie chart, correlation line graph.
7）Can edit every piece of data, and add annotation to it.
8）Can edit basic information, doctor’s advice information, NIBP and SpO2 status instruction, current medicine-taken information, etc.
9）Support print preview, print the report.
There are no reviews yet.