Medical supplies pk brings you the best price for a vital sign monitoring device ( 3 Parameters ) in Pakistan with the fastest delivery all over Pakistan.
1 Introduction of Vital signs monitor
CMS5100 Patient Monitor is a feature-rich monitoring device that can be applied to adults, pediatric and neonate. User can choose different measurement parameters according to different needs. The patient monitor can monitor NIBP, SpO2, PR and TEMP. It integrates the function of parameter measuring and displaying into a compact, lightweight patient monitor, which is suitable for all levels of hospitals, community medical and home use.
2 Features of Vital sign monitoring device Contec Medical
1) Be applicable for NIBP, SpO2 and TEMP monitoring of adult, pediatric and neonate of all ages, easy to operate, high cost-effective;
2) Be applicable for medicine, surgery, operating room, ICU/CCU, emergency room, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics;
3) Compact and flexible appearance, easy for carrying and suitable for indoor and outdoor (in ambulance) monitoring;
4) Built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery, ensures uninterrupted monitoring;
5) Perfect menu design, user-friendly interface;
6) Display the measurement result of SYS, DIA, SpO2, PR and bar graph by the display screen of high-brightness digital tube;
7) 2.8” (320×240) true color TFT LCD screen, displays the information of TEMP data, time, SpO2 Plethysmogram, alarm condition, trend graph, list and system settings, etc.;
8) Visual and audible alarm for SYS, DIA, MAP, SpO2, PR and TEMP, and upper and lower limit of alarm can be set as necessary;
9) Independent nonvolatile memory, storage for up to 2,000 groups of NIBP data, 7900 groups of TEMP data and 78,000 groups of SpO2 data;
10)Convenient and quick in reviewing measurement data, available for reviewing the NIBP trend graph of 24 hours, TEMP data of 24 hours and SpO2 trend graph of 22 hours.
3 Performance of Vital Signs Monitor Machine
Using Oscillometry technology(also called Oscillography technology) to measure the blood pressure.
1) Measurement mode: manual/auto/continuous
2) Measurement interval in auto mode: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5×n(n=2, 3,4…51) min.
3) Resolution: 1 mmHg
4) Accuracy: max mean error: ±5 mmHg; max standard deviation: 8 mmHg.
5) Overpressure protection: dual protection for both software and hardware
6) Others: reset, self-testing and accuracy testing of static pressure
7) Measurement range:
SYS 40 mmHg~270 mmHg
DIA 10 mmHg~215 mmHg
SYS 40 mmHg~200 mmHg
DIA 10 mmHg~150 mmHg
SYS 40 mmHg~135 mmHg
DIA 10 mmHg~100 mmHg
Using Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology combined with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology to measure the SpO2.
1) Measurement range: 0 %~100 %
2) Alarm range: 0 %~100 %
3) Resolution: 1 %
4) Accuracy: 70 %~100 %, ±2 %; below 70 % unspecified.
Using Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology combined with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology to measure the pulse rate.
1) Measurement range: 25 bpm~250 bpm
2) Alarm range: 25 bpm~250 bpm
3) Resolution: 1 bpm
4) Accuracy: ±2 bpm or ±2 %, whichever is greater
Using thermal resistor method to measure body surface temperature or body cavity temperature in an accurate, safe and convenient way.
1) Measurement range: 0 ℃~50 ℃
2) Alarm range: 0 ℃~50 ℃
3) Resolution: 0.1 ℃
4) Accuracy: ±0.1 ℃
3.5 Safety and Power supply
1) Power supply: rated voltage: ~220 V, rated power: 50 Hz
2) Safety classification: Class I equipment, type BF defibrillation-proof applied part
1) One User Manual
2) One power cord
3) One power adapter
4) One SpO2 sensor
5) One adult NIBP cuff
6) One NIBP extension tube
7) One TEMP probe
5 Physical characteristic
Dimension: 190 mm(L)×162 mm(W)×240 mm(H)
Weight: about 1.6 kg
Vital Sign Monitor PRICE in Pakistan